This week the weathers been a bit cooler and a new addition to the box are new potatoes. So, I’m thinking a simple roasting dish would be in order.
- Preheat your oven to 350
- Wash your new potatoes and cut into 1x1cm cubes
- Use one whole yellow onion, remove skin and cut into quarters
- Use 4-5 cloves of garlic, cut them into slices about 1-2mm thick
- A sweet potato is also a tasty addition, cut it the same as the new potatoes
- Put everything into a bowl with enough olive oil to coat all the veggies and toss
- Place the contents onto a cookie sheet, spread out evenly and place in oven
- Let roast for about 40-45 mins, stirring the veggies every 15mins
Veggie Box #7
-Kale (russian, flat leafed or curled leaf)
-Beets (golden or red) Steam your beet tops!
-Beans (yellow and green)
-Kohlrabi (large box only)
-Mixed greens (small box only)
-New potatoes (sieglinde & yukon gold)
-Head lettuce (large box only)
Also, just a reminder for those of you who are only signed up for a half season and would like to continue for the second half please email me asap. Thanks.